Mayfield, Graves County
Attract, Create & Retain
Located in West Kentucky on Interstate 69, our dynamic community is experiencing growth at a historical rate. This comes from leaders who have a vision, a community that believes in the opportunities before them and a team that has created momentum through quick, decisive action to do what is right for our employers and our citizens.
We also understand that you cannot continue to grow without having product available that meets the needs of expanding businesses. We are aggressively expanding our portfolio to offer a variety of properties to companies in our focus industries.
- 100,000 sq. ft. manufacturing spec building under construction with expected completion in April 2020 (expandable to 400,000 sq. ft./see photo above)
- 30,000 sq. ft. manufacturing spec building under construction with expected completion in December 2019 (expandable to 60,000 sq. ft.)
- 30,000 sq. ft. existing manufacturing building with multiple cranes (expandable to 100,000+ sq. ft.)
- 200 acres under long-term option with rail access and all major utilities onsite including gigabit fiber. Only one mile from Interstate 69 with direct access to US HWY 45.
- 85 acres in the Hickory Industrial Park with all utilities in place including a 60,000 sq. ft. regional training center and an onsite medical facility and pharmacy coming in 2020.
To view a live feed of construction on our large spec building, please scan the QR code below.