Make It. Keep It. Grow It.
In Mercer County, PA!
Providing affordable business costs, lucrative local incentives, and a skilled workforce, Mercer County, Pennsylvania is a low-cost alternative for corporate expansion. Located at the junction of Interstates 79, 80 & 376, Mercer County, PA is a day’s drive to major markets including Pittsburgh, Cleveland, New York City, D.C., Chicago, Buffalo and Southern Canada.
Mercer County offers low-cost land and labor, valuable infrastructure and the right financial tools to make your corporate expansion a reality. Whether your company is involved in manufacturing and machine technology, logistics and distribution, health services, business and professional services, shale gas exploration, or retail, we can help!
Affordable Solutions for Corporate Expansion:
• Low-cost land
• Available industrial & commercial facilities
• Affordable business costs
• Lucrative state & local incentives
• Skilled & educated workforce
• Central transportation routes
• Abundance of low-cost natural gas available
• Home to one of America’s most traveled shopping destinations
• Located less than 50 miles by train or truck from a world class ethane cracker with easy access to Northeast population centers